We can source an alternative make or model of AED, upon request. Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 843-415-1886 to discuss options and/or alternatives.
Arrhythmia Alliance does not sell AEDs. We offer AED packages to better protect individuals and the community.
We have recently upgraded from the 350P PAD to the 450P PAD.
Why HeartSine’s samaritan 450P PAD*?
Compact in Size. Big on Ability
- Portable and lightweight. At only 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg), weighs less and is up to 56% smaller than other portable defibrillators.
- Highest level of protection from dust and water. With its IP56 rating, the SAM 450P defibrillator offers unmatched ruggedness for a variety of environments.
- Durable. The samaritan PAD 450P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress. It also carries a ten-year unit warranty that demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Advanced technology. The samaritan PAD 450P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and maximize effective shock delivery if necessary.
Easy-to-Follow Visual and Voice Prompts
- User-friendly. The samaritan PAD 450P features easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process, including CPR coaching. Three large, easy-to-see icons facilitate the rescue process: “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient”.
- Two-button operation. Only two buttons, ON/OFF and SHOCK, are required for straightforward operation.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
Real Economy for the Real World
- Two parts, one expiration date. Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with just one expiration date to monitor.
- Field upgradeable. Easily upgrade in the field to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
Real-Time CPR Rate Feedback
- ICG-Based Feedback. With its revolutionary technology, HeartSine’s proprietary CPR Rate Advisor uses the SAM 450P via the defibrillator electrodes to determine the rate of CPR being applied, without any addition of accelerometers (or pucks) commonly used in other AED devices.
- Improved CPR Fraction. To ensure that CPR is consistently delivered, the SAM 450P continues to remind the rescuer to perform CPR when no CPR is detected.
*HeartSine Samaritan PAD Defibrillators include Owner Manual, Quick Reference Card, Pre-Installed Pad-Pak (Adult Electrode Pad and Battery Combo with a 4 year warranty), Semi-Rigid Carry Case, and a 10 year warranty on the AED.