AF Information for Clinicians
HRC 2020 | 27-30 September
Heart Rhythm Congress (HRC) provides unrivalled opportunity for health care professionals interested in the management of arrhythmias to share effective practice, showcase innovation, learn about latest developments and network with UK & international delegates.
A-A HRC2020 will deliver virtual presentations, debates and discussions from the Arrhythmia Alliance Virtual Conference Centre.
Mindful of COVID-19 and restrictions of physical meetings, HRC2020 will be delivered from a virtual platform with access to symposia, virtual exhibition booths, private meetings and much more all from the comfort of your office, clinic, home or mobile device.
Over 150 national and international faculty will deliver first-class research, presentations, cases & traces, abstracts and live discussions available to YOU from Sunday 27 September 2020 for 12 months FREE OF CHARGE!
• View videos on demand at a time to suit you
• Stop/start/revisit videos for 12 months
• Visit virtual exhibition booths
• Meet others in virtual tech suits
• Watch and listen to the world’s leading experts
• Have the opportunity to ask questions directly to the speakers
• Up to 24 CPD Points have been applied from the Royal College of Physicians
• Eliminate the need to take study/annual leave or travel to and from venues
Heart rhythm experts from across the world met at the 14th Annual Heart Rhythm Congress (HRC) – the UK’s biggest arrhythmia specialist event which was held from 6 - 9 October at the International Convention Centre (ICC). The congress attracted healthcare professionals from across the world with an interest in heart rhythm disturbances and was a huge success.
We would like to thank everyone who attended HRC2019 - we hope you enjoyed the Congress and we look forward to welcoming delegates to the next HRC at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in Birmingham UK on 27-30 September 2020.
To learn more, contact us at:
Unit 6B, Essex House, Cromwell Business Park, Chipping Norton, OX7 5SR
Tel: +44 1789 867524
Fax: +44 1789 450682