Become a volunteer
There are a wide range of opportunities for volunteers across AF Association. Whatever your motivation you will find that volunteering for AF Association is both challenging and rewarding. We will endeavour to find a role to suit your interest, experience, and the time you have available. Volunteers make a huge difference to our vital work and help us to reach out to more and more people each year.
What volunteer activities are available at AF Association?
- Raise awareness of atrial fibrillation by distributing information and promotional materials on behalf of AF Association.
- Promote awareness of AF Association at local events, perhaps sell some AF Association merchandise or hold a collection.
- Fundraise or encourage others to take part in fundraising for AF Association
- Review our resources when required (from a patient perspective)
- Offer your Patient Story for us to share on our website
- Perhaps set up a support group in your area (you would need to partner with a Medical Professional to create a group, and become affiliated to us)
These are just some examples of the opportunities available at AF Association. If you would be interested in learning more about becoming a volunteer please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01789 867 502.